Saturday, July 19, 2014

"Looking North, Beachy Head" by Karla Nolan, unframed palette knife oil painting




We love to travel to foreign lands and see new sights.  I never dreamed I'd ever get to southeastern England, the Kent ("garden of England" -- like England isn't a garden everywhere!).  We took part of a day to drive to Beachy Head, right on the English Channel.  It was an exquisite sight to see, the water, the rocks below, the lighthouse, the cliffs bright white!  I'm so pleased to have had this experience and would urge everyone who visits the U.K. to go there.  Imagine the history!  

"Looking North, Beachy Head", unframed palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $70 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment