Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Abstract Mixed Media Landscape Art Painting "Winter Trail" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

This is another painting demo that I did for a recent workshop.  I was showing students how they could add various art papers to their mixed media tree collage.  This painting has a layer of clear epoxy resin on it, making it suitable for display in moist areas such as a kitchen or bathroom.  It arrives ready to frame or display on a small easel. 


6"x6" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

$110.00

Click HERE  to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

No comments:

Post a Comment