Monday, January 26, 2015

Abstract Mixed Media Flower Art Painting" Beaded Iris" by Colorado Abstract Artist Candace

 I “poured” the color onto the canvas and added a special ingredient so I could magically move and work with the metallic paint. The rich color and metallic accents are mesmerizing. Known for their long, erect flowering stems, irises are one of my favorites flowers as they thrive in rich soil and full sun.

This is an acrylic painting on 3/4" canvas. The edges are painted and it is ready to hang. It is signed on the front and back and varnished with a matte finish. Free local delivery. Please contact me for shipping information to all other destinations.

 30"x24"x.75" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at CandaceFrench.com

 Follow me on Facebook HERE

 Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

 Learn about my Art Workshops HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment