Thursday, February 26, 2015

Geological Abstract Art Painting "Sacred Ground'" by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson



This is another in my geologic abstract series celebrating warm, earthy tones of the West. I must apologize for the photo in that the copper and gold metal foil squares do not appear shiny. 
Also, there are several passages in the painting that have soft metallic sheen which do not show on the photo.

A black canvas floater type frame complements this work perfectly and is INCLUDED, along with shipping in the US.


  36"x24"x1.5" Acrylic on Canvas/SOLD

  COMMISSIONS WELCOME!!

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

No comments:

Post a Comment