Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Abstract Landscape Painting "Unearthing Dreams" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre


The results of my recent jaw surgery has opened up my airway significantly. Consequently, I am experiencing dreams much more frequently than I have ever experienced in my life. Air and dreams, though allusive, was a challenging combination to tackle in a painting. What do you think? This is also my largest canvas to date.





 36"x48"x2" Oil on Canvas/Available



To see "Unearthing Dreams" in a living room setting, please click HERE

Click HERE for pricing.

Commissions Welcome!!

Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

Click HERE to view a video of the progression of a commissioned painting.

Click HERE  to purchase Carol's Book:



"PAINTING MY PASSION: AN ARTIST'S JOURNEY WITH THE WOMEN OF THE WEST"


View more of my work at http://carolamcintyre.com







No comments:

Post a Comment